Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Content

Life has been the the most unexpected thing that ever happened to me!
I can never predict what I can I do or what can become of me. I have always been a people person. I love having people around me. I don't have to be the center of attraction. But I always love it when people get together her and invite me too. I love to talk and to listen to others.

But strangely, I can only keep up with people around me. A phone or email or Facebook conversation is next to impossible for me to maintain. Might be right or wrong, but, I prefer keeping up with people right next to me, to those farther away. In the recent past it has gotten worse. I don't stay in touch with people near me too. 

I am happy sitting at home. Doing my own cooking, cleaning,  TV watching, experimenting with varied stuff, and all that. Suddenly, my world is revolving around only me. And that is quite relaxing and calming. Feel like I have much less responsibilities. For the first time, I don't have the urge to travel around, make new friends, stay up to date with everyone's life.

I am happy with mine. I am engrossed in my own thoughts, actions or in-actions.
Strange how the mind seems to like this isolation. But I so love the feeling, that I am not willing to let go of it. The more I feel, I should keep up, the more I want to stay away.

Curious feelings and emotions. But I am willing to stand by me and see how this turns out. I want to thread this unexplored part of me. I know this isn't it. I will change sooner or later. Maybe people will understand, or maybe not. But, I am convinced that I need to try this. I have never been away from people. This is my one chance to give myself the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment